Have you been thinking lately about how much fun driving used to be in your classic muscle car, or how badly you want to get out on the off-road trails of Northern California? If so, you might want to consider a brand new Dodge Charger or a Jeep Wrangler. The following websites will introduce you to these car models, and will also let you know how you can increase the fuel efficiency of your subcompact Fiat.
- Go to Dodge.com to check out the 2012 Dodge Charger in greater detail, and get the scoop on the rest of Dodge’s 2012 lineup.
- Learn more about the technical details of the Beats sound system inside of the new Dodge Charger.
- Explore the phone, navigation, entertainment, and voice-command features that you can find on the Chrysler UConnect system by visiting DriveUConnect.com.
- Get a list of all of the important stats of the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Coupe, consult AOL Autos.
- Read a detailed review of the 2012 Dodge Challenger at Edmunds.com.
- Take a closer look at the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Coupe and read about what Top Speed thought of it by clicking the above link.
For more information, contact Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat at (866) 454-4860.